How To Order At NorthWestPharmacy.com
For orders for humans, see below. For orders for pets, click here. (The instructions below are for U.S. customers only. International customers should contact us and request our International Department to place an order.)
You can place an order by any of the following 3 easy ways:
- Use the search field or product category tabs to browse our site and add items to your shopping cart.
- Once all items have been added to your shopping cart, you may check out. You will then be guided step-by-step through the account creation and check out process by our website.
- For prescription items, you will be required to upload, fax, email or mail your prescription(s).
For any questions or concerns, please call us toll-free at 1-866-539-5330.
Order By Phone
We value customer service highly and realize the importance of speaking with a live person. Our call center is open 7 days a week and our patient care specialists are always happy to assist you in placing your order.
Simply call us toll-free at 1-866-539-5330.
Order By Fax or Mail
- Download and print our order form and customer agreement. If ordering for more than one individual, please use a separate order form for each individual.
- Browse our website, www.NorthWestPharmacy.com, to view the prices of the items you are ordering. Please record the item prices on your order form and ensure that all required fields are completed in full.
- Fax, email or mail us the completed form along with any prescription(s) for Rx required item(s) in your order.
Viewing these forms requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. If clicking the "Download Order Form" link does not work, Download Acrobat Reader and follow the installation instructions. For further assistance, you may also call us toll-free at 1-866-539-5330.